Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Old Friends

I mentioned in a earlier post that I am coming up on my 25th class reunion this July. It's funny because I don't feel old but the calendar tells me that I am on a downhill slide to middle age.
What is middle age? I am not really sure.
This weekend, Allen and I will be chaperoning Chardon's Prom. Now, I never got to attend my own prom (for simply old fashioned reasons)so, this will be fun because I can actually go to prom with my husband! How cool! That's the best way to enjoy prom.
Last week, I helped out at the high school selling prom tickets........these kids really look young.
Is that middle age?
My kids tell me that I need to get with it and abbreviate things like LOL (Laugh Out Loud).
Is that middle age?
I wake up in the mornings and things in my body click and clack. Is that middle age?
Today, I used Instant Message for the first time. I noticed that an "old" friend from high school had logged on to his computer (who knew...I could see that?) So, I decided to send an IM.
What fun!!! Welcome to the 2000's Mr. Banks!
Anyhow, it was nice reconnecting with Mark even in we are entering middle age!!

No comments: