Friday, June 20, 2008

My favorite thing in the whole world!


Today is a day of spending important money to keep our home in order.
I must confess.....in these times when everyone is cutting their spending and looking for ways to save money.......I continue to be addicted to Clorox Wipes.
Yes, I know..........what did I do before they put those things on the shelves? I used cheap paper towels like everyone else and made my own spray stuff to clean.
But now, I JUST CANNOT DO WITHOUT THEM.
Today, I spent $ 9.98 on 3 canisters for each of my bathrooms. I have taught Matthew to use them if necessary (I won't go into the rest of that) and I clean those toilets and sinks everyday (if possible) so we are germ free. That's what the package tells me!
I have a travel pack in my purse, one in the van, and make my kids put a package in the desks at school. Now, I don't know if they use it but it makes me feel better.
Nuts! you say! Yes, I admit it....I love the stuff.
I have thought about taking out stock in the company because these things are so great.
I have tried the Target brand and other off brands but they just are not the same and I don't feel like they are cleaning anything. You should try them sometime!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I agree, they are great, and the others don't compare! From one Clorox wipes user to another (LOL) have a great weekend!