Saturday, August 9, 2008

My wonderful husband is 42

Finally.........Allen turned 42 on Thursday. I say finally because until December 27th, we are only 1 year apart in age; even though my brother-in-law keeps telling everyone that I am turing 50 in December. Today, I am getting ready for a small party in his honor.
As I was out shopping for this shin dig, I also decided to help my children out since they tell me everyday "THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT IN THIS HOUSE".
I knew it before but for some reason really noticed it this week...........It is very expensive to eat!
Lemons for 50c each and a Kiwi was 89c. The white cherries that we like, were $ 6.99 per bag....ooch!! Much to Brittney's dismay, I did not buy them.
Have you read the book of Revelations lately. We should not be surprised by anything that is taking place in our world today. God knew it long before you and I were ever here.
The good news is, I have read the end of the book and I have the great assurance that I have asked Christ into my heart and He dwells within me. I have a hope!
Romans 8:28 says: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose."
Did you know that we are all called to serve God? He wants all of us to have ever lasting life. It is as simple as asking Him into your heart and asking forgiveness of your sins.

No comments: