Monday, March 16, 2009

Endure

This email came to me from friend.



Endure: To undergo without giving in during hardship

In our lives we go through challenges that are very difficult, and cause pain. Through all our struggles though, we always have the choice to learn from them. When we are faced with the challenges that are thrown our way we can either give up, or we can press through them and allow them to make us stronger. When I think of the word endurance, I think of a ridiculously long path that I am supposed to travel on a scorching hot day. As I look at the journey I am supposed to embark on it is very easy to become discouraged and weary. I have learned that in order to endure the challenges I face I have to learn how to set small goals for myself so I can see my success along the way. If I do not set small goals and see myself accomplishing them then I easily become distracted and depressed by the large task that lies ahead.

No comments: