Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Are you a mom.... How much are you worth?

Well, Mother's Day is almost here and although my husband thinks this is one of those Hallmark holidays, I truly enjoy Mother's Day.
Why? because it reminds us that there is a special person in our lives who gave us life. She knew us 9 months before everyone else on this earth did. Now, I know it does not compare to how the Father knows us because He knew us before our parents even had a thought about us.
You may say how did your mother know you before everyone else did? I can truly say that there are ways my children move and things they do that I felt while they were in my womb.
These past few weeks I have been having some health issues and my mom has been......just that....a mom. Yes, I am 44 years old but I am still her child and she still loves me like the moment that she brought me into this world.
I am sure there were times that she felt like she was overwhelmed with the task of being a mother and that she was simply underpaid for this job that she did not interview for.
Mom, the scriptures tell us that your value is better than gold.
If you are a mom and feeling a little under appreciated today......take heart.....you are working on a pay off that lasts a lifetime. Those "paydays" may come few and far between but there is a big pay day. When they are fully functioning adults who find someone to share their lives with and are contributing to society and changing their world you will see the big pay off. It's the MOTHERHOOD buy out plan.
If you want to have a little fun click on the link below and take the quiz to see how much you should get paid. I guess I am worth $ 167,000 per year. I would enjoy that pay day!?!?!
Finally, let me say.......Happy Mother's Day!!!

http://swz.salary.com/momsalarywizard/layoutscripts/mswl_newsearch.asp

No comments: