Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm tired......It's Monday!

Last night I had one of those nights that I tossed and turned until I gave up at 1AM and came down to the office to work.
I did get our tax info. completed and then watched TV until 4:30AM. Then I could not take it anymore and told the Lord to PLEASE help me fall asleep.
Up at 6:30AM, I got my shower and got everyone else up to get ready for us to go to Baseball Camp at Super Joe's to watch Matthew and his buddies. Followed by a trip to our Youth Pastor's home so that his wife could help my headache. She is a Massotherapist. Picked up at 1PM to make it to Mayfield by 1:30 for Orthodontist visits.
Matthew got his expander today and Brittney got some of her brackets off. Talk about times that are overwhelming to mom. I watched as my brave son shook his leg in pain and held a stiff upper lip (no pun intended) until they were done putting that thing in. Now he talks just like he is 2 years old again. That will go away in a few days but OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
We finally pulled into the driveway at 5:05PM and I got dinner in the oven, came to check my email and blog.
It's been a LONG day.
I told the Doctor that I was not sure that Mom's should watch their little sons have any medical thing done.
Dr. Wegner told me just hang on because it gets worse! Thanks for the encouragement. He told me the story of when he and his wife had to leave their oldest son at Notre Dame.
I am so glad that Jesus is always there to hold my children's hand when I cannot.
Now, it's time to eat dinner and watch Dancing with the Stars.

No comments: