Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Time

It's time now. After reading blogs from friends and family, I decided that it was time to share my thoughts with the world.
I'm not sure who is reading but I'm going to give it a try.
I have been thinking about being called a Friend of God.
What is friendship? I have always considered myself a great friend but would the Father consider me a great friend?
Friendship requires a few important things:
1. Communication
2. Interest
3. Love
4. Support
5. Laughter
6. Loyality
7. You put your thoughts here.
Those are just a few of the ingredients required for friendship in my mind.
Are you daily communicating with the Father and treating Him as He is your best friend?
I always want to be considered as His friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, cool blog! Actually, God is the best friend that any of us can have because He doesn't fail us. Even
the best human friend will eventually intentionally or
unintentionally fail us.

Unknown said...

hey chickie,
i liked your blog. its like one of those daily inspirational readings. theres a couple of those friendship points that i need to brush up on. thanks for the inspire! on a more serious note i thank God for my christian friends and for being my best friend!!!