Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day # 2- The Doctor Stage

Today we reach what I call- the Doctor Stage. It's the stage of this thing with Allen that we seek out the doctors while they try and seek out an answer for what went wrong.
I'm tired. My body is tired and my spirit is tired.
I look forward to this weekend when we go to Dayton for Brittney's State Baton Competition. It will be some family time of fun that we need together.
The doctors appointment was basically "normal" whatever that means. Allen has some awesome doctors. They are very caring and take their time with him and his case.
The doctor's tell him that he has to wait until Monday to go back to work. I don't know if he loved that but Allen is the model employee. He is always thinking about the team and how his actions or circumstances will impact others.
I don't know if it will help anything, but I am glad that he has to be home for the next few days.
Thankful that my strength comes from the Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

Mom told me last night about Allen's current situation. Thank you for keeping us informed, we all will definitely continue to pray for him, tell him that Brini and I say “Hello” and we send our love. I’m not sure if you’re aware that Brini and I are coming this weekend sorry we won’t be able to spend time together but we’ll make it up again soon, okay?

Mary Beth said...

We are praying for your man. I know what it is like to go to the doctor's and they find nothing!

Did it for two years. Been there... will be praying for TOTAL healing.

BTW... I just posted about that today!