Friday, May 9, 2008

It's about Mom


It's Friday and I have been living at my children's school. This schedule has been overwhelming. I have thought about updating my Twitter and decided that if I "twittered" it would most likely block me out because I have had so much going on.
I do want to not forget to wish all of you moms a Very Happy Mother's Day.
Here is my final installment on my mom.
1. Mom is a woman who displays God's abiding love.
2. Mom is a prayer worrier.
3. Mom LOVES my dad.
4. Mom is beautiful.
5. Mom is kind.
6. Mom is loyal.
7. Mom is funny......I love it when she gets tickled and laughs!
8. Mom is real.
9. Mom is a great cook.
10. Mom is a hard worker.
11. Mom is dependable.
12. Mom is very clean.....she keeps a great house.
13. Mom is a wonderful decorator.
14. Mom loves her children and grandchildren.
15. Mom does not differentiate between her children and son-in-laws.
16. Mom is a creative person.
17. Mom is an exemplary Pastor's wife.
18. Mom loves people.
19. Mom is a giver.
20. Mom is my friend.
These are just the first 20 things that come to mind about my mom. I could go on but I think I have made the point.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

No comments: