Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We Are Healed

Today I have been preparing for our concert on Sunday in Bellfountain. I was listening to the song: By His Wounds.
I thought about the fact that Christ sacrificed His very life. His body was beaten, bruised, and bled just so that I can have eternal life.
It also means that By His Wounds, Christ, being the Holy and Spotless sacrifice is there to meet me where I am.
What a thought that someone loved me and you so much that he gave His very life.
"He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our sins. The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him. And by His wounds, by His wounds we are healed. We are healed by Your sacrifice, in the life that you gave. He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our sins. The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him. And BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED."
Need healing today? By His wounds and sacrifice.....be healed !
If you want to hear the song, log on to my face book, scroll down to My Play List and the song is called: By His Wounds . The link is below or on the right of this page.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1314416053

No comments: