Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends and Late Nights

Well, it's been a weeks of friends. The house has been buzzing with the sounds of children, we have had them in various sizes and ages this week.
Last night, it was Brittney's turn......it was Jr. High girl night. They went to the mall, had more food to eat than the boys, laughed and TALKED a whole lot. My daughter was the queen of the talkers.
It is an interesting thing to watch friendships evolve and grow.
I remember those days in Jr. High school when you are trying to find your space and place in this world (even though you don't know it). Now, I find myself appreciating my mother even more.
I pray that Brittney will choose her friends well. I pray that she will be a good friend. Most important, I pray that she will always know who her Best Friend is. He is the the friend that promises to stick closer than a brother and the only friend that will never let her down.

No comments: