Monday, July 7, 2008

The Staycataion Update

The staycation is now over and we did a few things but did not get the list completed. Story of every one's life!
We painted, cleaned out the woods, cleaned the garage (somewhat), and spent most of the week being referees.
My sister and I are 10 years apart in age. We did not fight, what is there for a 16 year old to fight with a 6 year old? My children are very well mannered kids but they loose their minds at home. The want to be at each other for everything.......I mean EVERYTHING.
She called me a name, he is a little brat and gets on my nerves, she won't play my game, he is just a pest,.......MOM......MOM.....!!!!!!!! Why do they call me? How come they never call their dad? You boys have it easy because these kids love to yell their mom's name.
Summer is only 1/2 over. Will I make it until August 26th? I can tell you that I will but my kids might not. At this rate, they are going to think going back to school will be a picnic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I hope you got some rest on your staycation!

I too am in the same boat with siblings on each others nerves, and the "Mom" for everything! hee-hee

Like you said, it's half over. I usually find the second-half goes much quicker!! With much prayer, it'll be over before you know it. :0)
Enjoy what's left!