Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Insomnia Chronicles

It's another issue of the Insomnia Chronicles. Here it is 12:21AM and I find myself sitting at this computer with my mind racing. Should I clean my office? Yes......Should I watch Chris Rock on Letterman? Yes (he's funny). Should I read my bible? Yes......I did not have time today.
Should I be a better wife? Yes.....We all could do a better job. Should I be a better super mom? Yes.....everyone else does it all, why can't I. Should I fold that laundry on the guest bed? Yes. Should I put the laundry away? Not right now....there are some people sleeping in this house. Should I be a better daughter and sister? Yes.....I fall short of being the ideal everyday. Should I keep my house cleaner? Yes. Should I provide for my family better than I do? Yes. Should I have 24 hours to get things done on my "list"? Yes. Should I...........??!?!?!?!?!?!
Do you ever find yourself up at all hours of the night wondering what you should do?
The word says that we are to cast our cares on Him. Do you think David was up in the middle of the night blogging Psalms?
When you find yourself with the 12AM Should I's, read the 91st Psalm and find rest. I will try to do the same.

No comments: