Friday, September 12, 2008

Seasons Part 4

So, it's Monday....2 weeks later. I am a little behind in my work.

Winter.....it's my favorite! Well, I should say that snow is my favorite. I don't really enjoy the cold but give me a great snow storm and I love it. I guess that's why I live in Chardon where we go over 100in. of snow every year.

Winter is an interesting time because (at least on my street) we are like bears, you don't see anyone until everything thaws in the spring.

Winter is a time when you turn inward as a family and hibernate. You catch up on all of those things that you missed when everyone was out and about.

Winter can be a time in your life that can be very frustrating. It appears that everything is dead and it seems that you feel that God is distant.

If you take time to sit and listen, winter is actually a time when you can hear God's voice the clearest. Stop and listen, the quite and the cold is really a time of re-grouping.

No comments: