Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cheerleading..and other different worlds!!


Today was day # 2 in Geneva....training......getting ready for the new cheerleading season.
Already, I am beginning to get the feeling that life in Chardon cheerleading is much different than life in the cheerleading world in Geneva.
What in the world have I gotten myself into?
It seems that for years things have been a free for all. Not so in Hilltopper land.
Tumblers and high octane cheering goes on up here on the hill.
Just beginning to wonder if these people want to strive for a #1 first class program....don't really know and thinking that it will be met with opposition.
We will see.......everyone is thrilled that they are getting a coach from Chardon but.....FOLKS....it's just little old me!
I'm not kidding when I say old either because the Varsity coach is young enough to be my daughter...
So, we will see!!
GO EAGLES

No comments: