Thursday, March 20, 2008

AH.....Spring Break!


Yes, it's spring break in Northeast Ohio. We have 2 brand new inches of snow on the ground and IT'S COLD!!!!!
This morning I decided to stay in bed for an extra hour because the little people were asleep. About 8AM I heard them talking and laughing. Could it be?? A day that they were not going to fight? We made it the first 2 hours before I heard any yelling. The peace of the day was done.
Then we headed to the store to do "Easter" things. The easter dress has been found for Brittney and I found a shirt for Matthew's suit (not the one I wanted).
I look forward to spending the week with the kids. We are going to clean the basement. The playroom down there is the ultimate disaster. You would think that it is a 2x2 room because there is so much junk.
We have baseball Camp on Monday and Tuesday, it's always a sign of spring when the sound of the baseball bat is swinging and hitting.
I wonder if it cold in Florida today? Happy Spring Break!

No comments: