Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day


Oh Yes! I smell the hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, and most of all the sounds of BASEBALL. The crack of the bat, the crowd roaring, and the Indians going to the World Series.

Yes boys and girls.....I am a Tribe fan. I love baseball. I am one of those parents that hope my son play professional baseball someday and I can sit and watch him in my own box. You never know!!?!?!

Opening Day is always special. I have been to 2 myself and it always rains or snows and is SOOO cold. Even with the weather issues we have in NE Ohio, opening day is special.

Can you imagine what opening day will be like in heaven? I can't wait for that day either.

The celebration will be like nothing we have experienced here on earth.

Are you ready for opening day? If you are not, it's easy.

First, we must confess our sins.

Second, ask Jesus to come live in your heart.

It's that easy.

Don't miss out on opening day..........the days will be PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Great post!

AND LAUNDRY!!! Oooo... I have never used it for that! Thanks for the tip!!!