Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Friendship, Love and other Working Relationships

Yesterday was Monday. A Monday that I was glad to pack up.
You know those days...........you wonder did you wake up in your house, with your life, and your family. The day proceeded with the realization that YES! it was my life but get on for the ride.
Last night, we received a phone call that was a little unsettling. I realized that an unedited article was sent out in our Family Life News to "our" church world.
Oh boy!! We felt really bad. Mostly me because, I had been working on taxes for the past couple of weeks and had a little much going on and did not check the article when I converted it to a PDF File.
It caused another staff member to be bent out of shape about the article and my husband had to make his apologies.
Mistakes can be very hard. They are not always perceived in the best light and the forgiveness is not always accepted and forgotten.
I tend to believe in the best of everyone. I believe friendship offered to me comes unconditionally and I give my trust and friendship in the same matter.
After some sleepless hours last night feeling bad for the entire situation, I thanked Father God that He forgives us with no strings attached. He looks past my mistakes and sins and loves me for who I am. His friendship is unconditional.
Today is a new day and I trust a better day that I can still be called "A Friend of God."

No comments: