Monday, April 21, 2008

The Spring Cleaning Cronicles

I should have called my blog the Spring Cleaning Cronicles. I just have 2 more rooms to go and the basement. My goodness the dust is amazing!!

I wanted to just leave some thoughts and questions with you today.

-When YOU touch God, He immediately touches you back. How's that for IM?

-The trap the enemy wants us to fall into is worshiping or paying attention to things rather than the one who brings the blessings.

-When are born to be takers naturally, we must teach ourselves and our children to be givers.

-When God says-do it....you must act and not wait.

-When we give out of a heart a love and are not always looking for the direct "give back", we will get guaranteed results.

-We are to seek His face not the answers.

Read John 2:5

This was part of my original Monday Post.

No comments: