Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Time to Sleep

I have the 2nd part of a sleep study today. I am suppose to sleep from 9:30-5PM. This is going to be a good one. I don't sleep well at night and now I have to sleep during the day.
After I sleep today, Brittney and I will head to the Middle School for Orientation. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.
It's exciting to watch her grow but as she enters Jr. High School, it brings her another year closer to doing more grown up things.
I have to say that have enjoyed every stage of my kids growing up so far.
I think I will give her a few more hugs along the way and be there when she needs me for an ear to listen. Most important, I want to be there to wage war in the heavens for God's perfect will in her life.
Back on the human level, I am proud of the young lady that she is becoming. Brittney has a very tender heart and always looks for the child who is left out.
Yesterday, she told me that she might want to be a missionary.
Whatever she does end up becoming, I know that she will Rock Her World for God!

No comments: