Thursday, June 18, 2009

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry

Does the laundry ever go away?
NO......It's all about laundry in our house.
Matthew gave me a shirt to be ironed this morning.....so like any good mom....I turned the iron on and as I was inspecting the wrinkles.....THE SHIRT WAS DIRTY.
So I headed to Matthew's room and did a little inspecting....the clean clothes were mixed up with the dirty ones.
Brittney does that ALL the time but until the past few months I had at least one child that had a clean room and things were in order.
Not anymore. He has caught her sickness and his floor is not filled with clothes but Lego's and his desk chair is piled up with clothes.......clean or dirty...it's all there....just 2 feet from the laundry shoot.
I will never win!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You will win.
One day Brittney will have to clean up after a hubby and kids. Matthew will have to clean or listen to his wife. You will get to tell their children not to worry about cleaning their rooms because their parents didn't do it when they were young!
I have watche dmy Mom and learned...
eventually, you win...