Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rain and summertime

It's raining today. Now, I truly enjoy it when it rains.........if it thunderstorms.......WOW!!! My favorite day. If only I had an all glass sunroom....my life would be complete.
Rain and summer does not go well with the rest of people who live in this house.
Matthew started his day by falling out of bed at 9:45AM. That must have been some good sleeping he was doing. Anyhow, he has been stir crazy since then because he cannot go out and play. I think boys just need to run sometimes.
The summer pirate ship has been set up on the deck. Every summer my kids turn our deck into the hand made pirate ship. It's really funny. They have the best time turning my nice deck into their playground. They had to bring the sail and flag in because of the rain. So it looks like a ship with no "mates".
I have decided to make this a day where we help mom do some cleaning.
Can you just hear the joy they displayed when they heard they were going to help clean the laundry room?
I am inclined to be OCD and since I had surgery in April....my entire house is out of control. So, I am trying to get control a little bit at a time. Starting with the Laundry room. I will post pictures of our progress.

No comments: